• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fishing the Bay

New posts
Great information. I'm making notes. I am in Seagrove this week and will check on these locations. Planning a family get-together later this spring and this will be fun. Thanks for your suggestions. Any more--keep 'em coming.
 
You have to be a guest at SanDestin to rent their boats:( Found that out last weekend when some friends werer in town visiting- my boat just can't fish 7 folks. Try Destin or Panama City Beach. But if you want to fish, I second the advice to hire a guide.
 
kurt said:
Here's a link to Baytowne Marina (Sandestin) Marina Cam - live streaming video of the dock, good quality: http://www.sandestin.com/sandestin_sub_2.asp?sub2_id=375

It looks like they have fishing charters, sailboat charters and rentals, pontoon boats.

Legendary Marine is at the mid-bay bridge: http://www.legendarymarine.com
If they don't have rentals, ask for a test drive. :lol:

Wonder if they'll rent an otter one of these? :biggrin:

32cc.jpg
 
RiverOtter said:
So, if I go over there and flash a couple a $20's they might let me test drive one of these :biggrin:

47light.jpg
I doubt that flashing $20s will get you a test drive. They would know somethings up. Perhaps have a mercedes salesman drive you to the marina as a test drive. You sit in the back. Pay the driver/salesman a few twenties to wait for you while you "test" the boat.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I doubt that flashing $20s will get you a test drive. They would know somethings up. Perhaps have a mercedes salesman drive you to the marina as a test drive. You sit in the back. Pay the driver/salesman a few twenties to wait for you while you "test" the boat.

:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top