• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fishing trips??

New posts

Shawnster172

Beach Crab
Hello, I've been a yearly visitor for several years now, and I've never been on a fishing trip. I'm headed south in May, and this time I'm finally going to take a fishing excursion. There will be 3-5 in my party. Can anyone give advice on who to use for a good trip, with a hefty catch? Thanks in advance for your comments.
 
Shawnster172 said:
Hello, I've been a yearly visitor for several years now, and I've never been on a fishing trip. I'm headed south in May, and this time I'm finally going to take a fishing excursion. There will be 3-5 in my party. Can anyone give advice on who to use for a good trip, with a hefty catch? Thanks in advance for your comments.

I'll PM ya a guy and his numbers. He's awesome but I think 3 is his max
 
Welcome to our newest advertiser on http://www.graytonbeach.com/fish.html

Osprey Charters
"Osprey" is a 22 ft Cape Horn with flats tower designed for working the shallowest flat but still capable of fishing open bay waters and coastal beaches. We fish light tackle with live bait fish for trout, redfish, cobia, tarpon, sharks, mackerels, and more. Located at Bay Point Marina in Panama City Beach FL, a short drive East of the Walton County area. 1-4 people. Kids are welcome. USCG licensed and Insured. www.fishosprey.com, 850-233-1959 or 850-814-8016.

trout2.jpeg
 
Shawnster172 said:
Thanks to all that replied. I'll be making some calls.
Hey, if you get some rates could you let us know? I'd be interested if the cost isn't astronomical.
 
Shallow Water Expeditions 850-685-5756 Capt. Gjuro Bruer.

He's also getting ready to open an outfitters at Rosemary Beach with Orvis and other gear.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top