• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fixer upper 3/2 Point Washington $170,000

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have a fixer upper in Point Washington that I may be listing. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a 2 car garage. Home may be able to be purchased for under $170,000! The bones are solid and really just needs some TLC. I am a little early in disclosing property to the general public but if anyone wants a private showing call for details. This should be a good deal for the right buyer!

I am a lic. Real Estate agent with Beach Properties of Florida.

Thanks,
Bobby J
850-865-7798
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top