• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flamingo Village

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I use to never be a huge fan of this neighborhood but recently as the trees have grown and the prices have become affordable, I think I have discovered a diamond in the rough. I think Flamingo is the sleeper on 30A! Please take a moment to check this listing out. It is a really cool home with additional space in the garage that is used as a professional photo studio. This area is heated and cooled but still can function as a garage. Home is fully furnished if desired and seller is ready to move!
Flamingo has 2 homes pending this month. I think some others may have caught on.

See link.

http://ecarmls.com/EmeraldReports/listings.asp?ID=4514855291
 
It's a good neighborhood for a year round reisdent- close enough to walk to the elementary and middle school, and for the cost of a Florida State Parks annual pass, you've got the huge and mind-blowingly underused Topsail Hill beach right down the road.
 
Home reduced to $239,000! This is a sweet deal folks. I do not post all my listings on SoWal but some of the special ones. The price has to be right or I get too beat up. This is one of them. BTW, I have sold every home I have ever had the guts to post on these boards. Kurt, you can use that!:D
 
No I mean the deal went way,way bad! bummer!!Should have worded it better. Sorry.

Yeah. Not really good wording for a fireman!:biggrin: Home is under contract and I wish it would have been you. I am still liking the other one as well. I say we give them another month and they will come around. What do you think?
 
Yea that's what I told the fireman. Relax,let it sit, and maybe we will get it for even less.heehee! We are in no hurry,let's hope they are!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top