• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

flat screen

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
I would appreciate someone,s advice on where to purchase (in sowal preferably) a flat screen tv---and more impotantly, do they have installation available? I would need some wiring put into walls.
I would prefer to spend sowal dollars...thanks for any help!
 
Call Bryan Jennings @ 259-8559 for the TV and the wiring. One stop shop.
He does a lot of the homes around 30A.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top