• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip Flops Breakfast & Hours

New posts
I had two burgers the other day. I wanted to go for a third but I absolutely didn't have the room. I had to have the second one to see if they were really as good as they seemed-normally I am starving to death before the first one.....It was better.:D

Now I know who you are.
 
Stopped in for lunch this past Saturday with my husband. A gorgeous day and we sat outside. My husband had the fried shrimp po boy and I had a salad. The salad was tasty and my husband is still raving about his sandwich. A great place with friendly service -- we'll be back.

Vicki
http://www.30aWebDesign.com
 
Flip Flops Rocks! Had an unreal burger yesterday; only thing I wish for is a choice of Swiss cheese. Congrats on a great place; nice atmosphere and outdoor seating.
 
I dislike the eggy taste of mayo, HOWEVER, if you get the burger at Flip Flops, you have to try the Chipotle Mayo with the burger. It is de-effen-licious! and makes a great dipping sauce for the onion rings. Be sure to down a glass of red wine with it to help thin the blood, or maybe take an aspirin.
 
Had breakfast with some local buds the other morning and all enjoyed the food and service. They say a little sugar helps the medicine go down so here goes my only complaint - the bacon was thinner than a communion wafer. I guess I like a little more meat so it kind of holds together instead of shattering when you bite down. Sorry I had to bring it up and wish you the best of luck as I like to support our locals. By the way, am a regular at Amavidas - great coffee.
 
Thanks for the compliments Dave, much appreciated!

Our breakfast is not our specialty, really lunch is our thing, we offer the breakfast because so many requested it and we figured we offer an economical and not too fancy choices. Our bacon is very simple, nothing fancy... we have sausage also and andouilled sausage for breakfast which is very tasty and very meaty...hope you try it.... see you soon!

Flip Flops
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top