• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip Flops Breakfast & Hours

New posts

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Hey Sowalers, this is Rebecca at Flip Flops. Just a reminder for any who missed it, we are now serving a hot breakfast from 7am-10:30am. On the menu we have biscuits n gravy, eggs, omelettes, biscuit sandwiches, our version of donuts, bacon, sausage, breakfast burritos, and french toast. It's goooo-ooood!
Dan at Amavida is supplying us with our coffee.
Lunch hours are 11am-2pm Monday-Saturday. If anyone stopped by on a day we were closed, sorry, but we had a kid christmas party emergency.
Thanks so much to all our regulars and new customers, and thanks for the great reviews.
 
Hey Sowalers, this is Rebecca at Flip Flops. Just a reminder for any who missed it, we are now serving a hot breakfast from 7am-10:30am. On the menu we have biscuits n gravy, eggs, omelettes, biscuit sandwiches, our version of donuts, bacon, sausage, breakfast burritos, and french toast. It's goooo-ooood!
Dan at Amavida is supplying us with our coffee.
Lunch hours are 11am-2pm Monday-Saturday. If anyone stopped by on a day we were closed, sorry, but we had a kid christmas party emergency.
Thanks so much to all our regulars and new customers, and thanks for the great reviews.

Hello Rebecca, we had met the other day and the food was GREAT! My son loved the hot dog in the bun. My daughter wolfed down the burger. We will always be back. :clap:
 
I have a busy day tomm and I think I know how I am going to start it off....;-)
 
I have had several lunch and breakfasts at Flip Flops. Rebecca and Shea are very accommodating. I even walked in late Friday at 2:20 when they were cleaning up and Shea was nice enough to make me a great Chili Dog. There onion rings are greeeeat !!!!
 
My Dearest Rebecca:

I am coming in for some good ole biscuits and gravy for breakfast this week. Then I'm coming in for a burger for lunch. Then I'm going on a big fat diet. :lol: Then I'm coming back for mo'.

see you soon.
tootsie
 
late lunch wth buds today was great (AGAIN)! i know i should try out more things on the menu, and i will if i can release the gorgonzola burger from my vise-like grip. thanks for putting up with us taking up space until 3:30.

going to try to squeeze in a breakfast before we head north. gorgonzola breakfast burrito?
 
The breakfast Monday morning was yummy!

the burger yesterday was wonderful....

I am going to the gym today but will be there in the morning for a breakfast meeting...

I am flip flopping more than Kerry did :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top