• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip Flops closed for remodeling

New posts
Yes!!! We are definitely going to re-open....every year during the slow time I try and make the place a little better..but this time I bit off a little more than I could chew :D... we remodeled to improve the flow in the kitchen and service area...and improve the flow of customers inside...it was very cramped and tough to move around... we are also making a few slight changes to improve our menu and meet the requests of local customers over the past year....if all goes well....we should be reopened on Feb 1....

Flip Flops Grill
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top