• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip-Flops Grill Soft Opening

New posts
Rate the chili dog for me! :wave:
4 Out of 4
fart.gif
. It's a chili dog how can it not be great?
 
Obviously you have never read the Bill Bryson book.
I tried "A Walk in the Woods" and "A Short History of Nearly Everything" a few years back. Maybe I'll scrounge around for them and finish them with chili dogs in mind.
 
I tried "A Walk in the Woods" and "A Short History of Nearly Everything" a few years back. Maybe I'll scrounge around for them and finish them with chili dogs in mind.

I haven't had the chili dog... yet. I was tied up on "trial" chili dog cookin' day.:(

However, I have read both of the Bryson books you mentioned. I cried while reading both... laughing :funn:while reading A Walk in the Woods and from headache :cry: due to brain over-load while reading A Short History of Nearly Everything.

I don't think I would attempt eating a chili dog while reading either! I've ruined too many shirts already.
 
It is next to Design and Cowgirl Kitchen in Seagrove where larder was.

Which is where?

If Flip-flops has a menu they can fax, one should be sent to 267-1335. We are ALWAYS interested in places to get lunch. :drool:
 
Which is where?

If Flip-flops has a menu they can fax, one should be sent to 267-1335. We are ALWAYS interested in places to get lunch. :drool:

The phone number is 231-0022, I don't know the fax number.

The address is 4281 E. Hwy 30-A (Unit 104) - Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459. It is located approximately 1-1/2 miles east of Co Hwy 395 on the north side of 30-A.

I had the Chili Dog & Fries today :D!
 
This place is AWESOME!!! :clap:

I had the house specialty, the chili cheese dog, this by far the best dog I've ever had:drool:. It is on fresh baked bread not some wimpy hot dog bun. It has a crusty exterior that holds everything together, not like the ones that explode out the other end when you take the first bite. It's actually kinda like a little pocket. There's cheese lining the inside of the bun and then a layer of chili, followed by the dog (Nathan's all beef), layered with more chili, and topped with some shredded cheese. On the side I had fries, they were really good although until I spoke with the ownerI couldn't place the seasoning, it's GARLIC SALT:wub:. What a great idea and it tastes great. Oh, and I had a diet coke, but most of you know what that tastes like.

As for the overall ambiance of the restaurant it is very playful. Speaking of playful I don't know if it is available for the general public, but there is an XBOX 360 hooked up to the large panel TV on the wall.

If you're looking for inexpensive and casual for lunch, quick dinner, or even just a snack this is the place. This is definitely a welcomed addition to the 30A restaurant family.

:welcome::wub:
 
Thanks for all the support and positive feedback. We have only been open 3 days but have a good turnout, without and advertising. We are tweaking our menu each day to make it better.... I think we finally have our burger nailed down, so come try it out and by the weekend we will start making HOMEMADE french fries (take a whole potatoe, shred it and cook it) as an option. In the future we will add an Oyster Po-Boy and a Grilled Shrimp Po-Boy. See yall soon!

Flip-Flops
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top