• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

flip flops - hog heaven!

New posts
is their an actual address for us that have no idea where these other places are. :floor:

:lolabove:...I feel your pain, Minnie, but I don't think anyone has ever given me an actual address to anywhere in sowal!
 
SWGB- What are you doing up so late posting! You should be in bed with the covers pulled up around you and zzzzzzing away! Save your energy for the critics corner at Pandora's! Love, Beach Princess

Your right I could be doing this at work. :biggrin::floor:

:lolabove:...I feel your pain, Minnie, but I don't think anyone has ever given me an actual address to anywhere in sowal!

Okay okay, it's right next to that place that used to have the thing. Is that better? :rofl:

4281 E County Highway 30A
(850) 231-0022
 
Your right I could be doing this at work. :biggrin::floor:



Okay okay, it's right next to that place that used to have the thing. Is that better? :rofl:

4281 E County Highway 30A
(850) 231-0022

Thank you Mr. Info. :clap:
 
Okay okay, it's right next to that place that used to have the thing. Is that better? :rofl:

4281 E County Highway 30A
(850) 231-0022

:floor:...that makes more sense to me than that street address!
 
SWGB- Hope to see you @ Pandora's! Tomorrow- Entourage following!
Love Ya! Beach Princess:blush:
 
okay, this thread has reminded me that I am craving a flip flop burger and fries. and now I must try the onion rings too!

yes, there are a few good burgers in the area, but until Flip Flops, none were unique or special in any way. this new burger in town is going places...
did you say biscuits and gravy for breakfast?:drool:
 
okay, this thread has reminded me that I am craving a flip flop burger and fries. and now I must try the onion rings too!

yes, there are a few good burgers in the area, but until Flip Flops, none were unique or special in any way. this new burger in town is going places...
did you say biscuits and gravy for breakfast?:drool:

Yes, and Beignets (sp?). :drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top