• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

flip flops - hog heaven!

New posts
Yes they are very tasty...now GO TO BED! I plan on coming in for a burger tomorrow and you need to be rested :D I can't have you staying up irresponsibly late.
 
We also stopped in for a burger at Flip Flops for the first time yesterday. Great! We're so happy they're in Seagrove!
 
We finally made it to Flip Flops. . . .I LOVED the gorgonzola burger. We all had one and it really was fantastic. The onion rings weren't my thing. But I'll be back for the burger -- Maybe with a side salad next time. (You need something to balance all the fat grams in the burger!) My son also got a milkshake and it was YUMMY!
 
late lunch wth buds yesterday was great (AGAIN)! i know i should try out more things on the menu, and i will if i can release the gorgonzola burger from my vise-like grip. thanks to rebecca and shay for putting up with us taking up space until 3:30.

going to try to squeeze in a breakfast when we come back in feb. gorgonzola breakfast burrito?
 
YUM...I can't wait to go back again in the spring....best fries I've ever tasted!
 
uh, swgb, I know wtf a beignet is!!! I could live on beignets and cafe au lait. and I've never really had one outside of NO that was truly worthy.

I just didn't know that my new favorite place serves beignets! lord help! my thighs! my thighs! If I know Shea and Rebecca, they will be serving a good one and I'm ready to try it!

Oh okay, I didn't realize it was a sarcasm thing. :blush:

balance fat grams? are you supposed to balance fat grams?:eek:

Take fat grams divide by 2 and put, now, equal parts on either side. This keeps you balanced so as to not fall over. :biggrin:
 
lunch at flips today!!!!!!!!!! we arrived about 1:45 (they close at 2) and the place was totally packed. not a single table inside to be had, but we found one (barely) outside.

get this. they were out of burgers!!! :eek::yikes::eek::shock::yikes::yikes:and I guess this is a good sign - the business is great at flips! even though sowal is dead as a doornail these days. they were so jammed up with locals, and Shea was back there cooking like a crazy person. so I guess I just have to go back for my burger another day very soon.

meanwhile, I was "forced" to try the chilie-cheese dog - very delicious! loved the onion rings too. a delicious chocolate shake rounded off a really great lunch. my boys enjoyed bean burrito, shrimp, fries. all good. better than good.

very good comfort food, served outdoors, on a beautiful winter day in sowal. what more could we ask for? okay, a hamburger. but, other than that...
 
Last edited:
lunch at flips today!!!!!!!!!! we arrived about 1:45 (they close at 2) and the place was totally packed. not a single table inside to be had, but we found one (barely) outside.

get this. they were out of burgers!!! :eek::yikes::eek::shock::yikes::yikes:and I guess this is a good sign - the business is great at flips! even though sowal is dead as a doornail these days. they were so jammed up with locals, and Shea was back there cooking like a crazy person. so I guess I just have to go back for my burger another day very soon.

meanwhile, I was "forced" to try the chilie-cheese dog - very delicious! loved the onion rings too. a delicious chocolate shake rounded off a really great lunch. my boys enjoyed bean burrito, shrimp, fries. all good. better than good.

very good comfort food, served outdoors, on a beautiful winter day in sowal. what more could we ask for? okay, a hamburger. but, other than that...

You're gonna hate me. We got there just before you and got one of the last ones. And it sure was good.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top