• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

flip flops

New posts
I looked for the comment also. From what I remember Flip Flops decided they wanted to expand and add to their menu and were going to move to the space where I believe Nona's Pizza is/was. This post was a while back and they seemed very excited about the change because they had outgrown their space. I haven't been able to find the post so Flip Flops must have taken it down.
 
I looked for the comment also. From what I remember Flip Flops decided they wanted to expand and add to their menu and were going to move to the space where I believe Nona's Pizza is/was. This post was a while back and they seemed very excited about the change because they had outgrown their space. I haven't been able to find the post so Flip Flops must have taken it down.

I pass by there everyday, and have seen no activity at Nonas. Maybe moving to PCB.?? Nonas didnt need too much work though, so maybe a season thing. I would take Nonas in a heartbeat good food works in seagrove.
 
I run by pizza Nona's every day. I heard from a friend Flip Flops was moving. Some type construction of an enclosure has begun on the east side of the building. 3 different shades of orange with two letters next to each are painted on the west side as if they are trying to decide on a color. There is definitely something going on with the building. Can't confirm who is making the changes.
 
The sign on Flip Flops door says they are closed for winter, and will open up at Nona's in the spring. I miss their burgers...
 
The sign on Flip Flops door says they are closed for winter, and will open up at Nona's in the spring. I miss their burgers...

thanks for the info. no wonder i couldn't find the thread if it was taken down! now i remember about the move to nona's, and that perfect pig is expanding into flip's current space.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top