• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Flooding Question

New posts

springfield4

Beach Lover
We are looking at homes in Point Washington and wondering if there are any flooding issues. Specifically looking at Oaks at Eden, Audubon Point and Paradise Cove. Thanks.
 
Probably has OK drainage improvements but take a look at adjacent areas for wetlands. Audobon Point was fairly low and a lot of the lots were raised with fill so as long as the streets drain should be ok. Easy to see. Oaks at Eden is Ok I believe and drains in to Tucker Bayou. Not sure about Paradise Cove but I think it probably drains in to Peach Creek.
 
Probably has OK drainage improvements but take a look at adjacent areas for wetlands. Audobon Point was fairly low and a lot of the lots were raised with fill so as long as the streets drain should be ok. Easy to see. Oaks at Eden is Ok I believe and drains in to Tucker Bayou. Not sure about Paradise Cove but I think it probably drains in to Peach Creek.
Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top