• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

floorcloths and murals

New posts

meigsart

Beach Lover
I'm going to start painting floor cloths again. They are very durable and can add a lot of color to a space. I paint them to your size and ideas, just give me colors or a piece of fabric. I'll be charging $15 to $20 a square foot depending on detail desired (minimum $200). I can also make them to hang on walls. Email me for more info.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top