• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Florist Recommendations?

New posts

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Bella Flora is closed, and I am now at a loss as to which florist is best in the area. Has anyone got a good recommendation?

Murphy got great flowers the night Barefoot BBQ opened. I wish I could remember which florist did them.
 
Bella Flora is closed, and I am now at a loss as to which florist is best in the area. Has anyone got a good recommendation?

Murphy got great flowers the night Barefoot BBQ opened. I wish I could remember which florist did them.


Wondering if it was Fisher's Flowers in Grayton Beach that did the flowers for Barefoot BBQ. You can reach them at 850.231.5822.
 
my sister is a floral designer up in DeFuniak...they will deliver down here under certain circumstances. She does grayt work:D

If the distance isn't an issue PM me and I will give you her contact information.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top