• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flowers

New posts
The Goldenrod around here blooms from around Jun - Nov. I cannot pinpoint the type of Goldenrod in the photo above. Thank God for the State Forests. I love walking in there and seeing so much undisturbed beauty. I feel like I am in the middle of nowhere when I step into it.
 
This is a tangent- but not too bad- still about nature----


There is a HUGE pileated woodpecker on the tree outside our back windows. We are trying to get a pic, but he keeps going to the back of the tree. He is so big he looks like a pteradactyl!
 
jdarg said:
This is a tangent- but not too bad- still about nature----


There is a HUGE pileated woodpecker on the tree outside our back windows. We are trying to get a pic, but he keeps going to the back of the tree. He is so big he looks like a pteradactyl!
Those are cool looking birds. We used to have two of them visit our yard, but I have not seen one for two years. Go get that photo.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top