• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flu outbreak in Sowal

New posts

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
I keep hearing about a lot of folks who have the flu. I found a website that you can check your area to see if you are in an outbreak area. Hello!! We are currently in a HIGH outbreak area. Wash your hands, don't touch your eyes or face and GET A FLU SHOT!!

I propose we do away with handshakes all together. A good replacement is touch your elbows as a greeting. Your ebow is probably the cleanest part of your body and you can't stick it anywhere near your face.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dave R

Here's the site:bang:

http://dev.flustar.com/front.asp
 
Yikes, that doesn't look good for most of you! Me, LBH, JR, Audie and Mango look pretty good. Mermy, don't bring it back with you!!!!
 
Yikes, that doesn't look good for most of you! Me, LBH, JR, Audie and Mango look pretty good. Mermy, don't bring it back with you!!!!


Well I hope disappears with the tide. I really want to be hugging some peeps in a couple of weeks, not touching elbows. :lol:
 
I propose we do away with handshakes all together. A good replacement is touch your elbows as a greeting. Your ebow is probably the cleanest part of your body and you can't stick it anywhere near your face.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3...2....1......HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

:drink2:

<popping champagne corks> :biggrin:

<touching of elbows> :blink:

.
 
Last edited:
3...2....1......HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

:drink2:

<popping champagne corks> :biggrin:

<touching of elbows> :blink:

.

:lolabove: But then it would need it's own thread. :floor:

32740528_d78ab78d4b.jpg
 
Well I haven't been to SoWal...but I sure had the flu. My state is completely red.....no wonder I was sick.

Get your flu shots!!!
 
Rubbing elbows? I'm getting flashbacks from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". What's next? Doing "The Time Warp"?
Seriously though, I agree with Dave. I'm a chronic handwasher anyway, and the Flu is nothing to joke about. See y'all out for New Years.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top