• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flu Shot Reminder!

New posts

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
3 out of 4 Dargs received their flu shot today- Bdarg gets poked on Monday.

It is an easy way to prevent the flu, AND prevent the spreading of flu.:clap:

Stay healthy and help keep others healthy this flu season!
 
We start them at the NH on Monday. The residents get stuck first, then the employees, then the families. I figure they'll catch me around October 30. I hate needles.:eek: But, I always get one--and they do work.
 
Does Dr. Skunky have extras? :idontno:
 
what's the word on the "nose sniffer" flu shot...anyone?....shots make me:creepy::leaving:
 
My onc told me that last year the flu mist covered more strains of the flu than the shot. My kids are begging for the mist instead of the shot.

FluMist is proven to protect children better, no such evidence exists for adults (to my knowledge).
Don't delay if you want a flu shot-remember that it takes about 2 weeks for full immunity to develop.
Hop-you can get something out of the treasure chest after the shot:wave:
 
what's the word on the "nose sniffer" flu shot...anyone?....shots make me:creepy::leaving:

Suck it up big boy...take one for the team. :wave:

I have a feeling that I probably should wait until I'm over my current variety pack of viruses and infections, but as soon as I'm green-lighted I'll get my yearly jab. Haven't had the flu in years; wish they had shots for everything else!
 
We've never gotten a flu shot. Guess I'm of the belief that it won't cover all the strains so what's the use. We've been pretty lucky in our household, too.
 
FluMist is proven to protect children better, no such evidence exists for adults (to my knowledge).
Don't delay if you want a flu shot-remember that it takes about 2 weeks for full immunity to develop.
Hop-you can get something out of the treasure chest after the shot:wave:
Thanks for the info...Is flu mist considered a live virus? I am supposed to stay away from those who have had a live virus vaccine. If it isn't I will absolutely give it to my kiddo's--appt. is 10/13.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top