• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flying into Pensacola

New posts

goofer

Beach Fanatic
I am flying into PNS on December 4. How much is a reasonable cab fare to Grayton and does anyone have a favorable cab service from Pensacola to Grayton ? Thanks in advance.
 
I am flying into PNS on December 4. How much is a reasonable cab fare to Grayton and does anyone have a favorable cab service from Pensacola to Grayton ? Thanks in advance.
Oh, it will be a lot!!!! I know that dosen't help, but it will be a lot!
 
Wouldn't it be cheaper to rent a car from Enterprise and have them come pick it up?:idontno:

Cab from there will be expensive. Ask David from Paradise Taxi what he would charge. I know he does taxi runs to Panama City and Ft. Walton airports.
 
goofer, you've gone goooooooofy!!! Who would take a taxi from Pensacola to GB, when you can ride a bike? Just ask Mermy!
 
Beachbummett

That is a great idea. Will Enterprise actually pick up the car? I'll call. Thanks. I love biking but not that much !! My legs might make it but not my tush !! :rolling:
 
I just called Enterprise. It will cost me 83 bucks for a one way charge to drop it off in Panama City Beach. $20 for the car, $13 taxes and a $50 one way charge. I am better off paying $100 for a taxi direct to the Grayton Preserve where I am renting while my house gets built.
 
I just called Enterprise. It will cost me 83 bucks for a one way charge to drop it off in Panama City Beach. $20 for the car, $13 taxes and a $50 one way charge. I am better off paying $100 for a taxi direct to the Grayton Preserve where I am renting while my house gets built.
Wow, I would've thought it would cost much more. That's not too bad actually.
 
It is about 70 miles from Pensacola, I thought it would cost more than that for a taxi fare.:idontno:
 
Last edited:
I just called Enterprise. It will cost me 83 bucks for a one way charge to drop it off in Panama City Beach. $20 for the car, $13 taxes and a $50 one way charge. I am better off paying $100 for a taxi direct to the Grayton Preserve where I am renting while my house gets built.


get beachbummet to pick you up in her plane. she is good at planning. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top