• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

food..........for a shower

New posts

Harley1

Beach Comber
I am looking for a caterer for a small, informal tea; 25-30 people. Also looking for someone that bakes decorated cakes.?
 
I know someone at Trustmark that makes no-bake cookies. Of course, she has never brought any to work for us to sample...
 
Allifunn?? I am not sure if she is too busy or not but PM her....

GraytonGirl (no space between words) makes cute fondant cakes. PM her and see if she can help you out...:wave:
 
:funn:(*snort*) I thought you were a homeless person who needed food and a shower...carry on...:floor:
 
I am looking for a caterer for a small, informal tea; 25-30 people. Also looking for someone that bakes decorated cakes.?
We have a friend who does decorated cakes for Seaside and Rosemary which are great. Her name is Renee and e-mail address is SEZHI@AOL.COM. Tell her you got her name from Pauline, aka the bird lady.
 
I know of a girl who works at the Hilton, who makes the best desserts. And, she doesn't charge much. They look like something out of a mag. Any info needed, call me on my cell 625-0425:rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top