• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Lynnie

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
It's been awhile since I've made this but it is, without a doubt, the absolute best for pure unadulterated chocolate all the way. :drool::drool::drool:
 
It's been awhile since I've made this but it is, without a doubt, the absolute best for pure unadulterated chocolate all the way. :drool::drool::drool:

So, JR, I take it you liked it. :lol:
 
Yumm DD and thank you!!!! OK - when are you going to bake it? :biggrin: ARe we going to sell it?
 
Okay...here's an idea. This Fall we will all meet over at the kitty kondo and have a cooking frenzy! I can shop, eat and clean up! two thumbs up!
 
OK - let's git a hot dog cart and sell our pies and cakes on 30A!
 
OK - let's git a hot dog cart and sell our pies and cakes on 30A!

Oh, my! jfunn and I were this close to buying a dog cart sometime back. I still want to do this....but no summer shifts for me. ;-) Or, an art gallery with bottle top/button art and a pie/cake counter!
 
Oh, my! jfunn and I were this close to buying a dog cart sometime back. I still want to do this....but no summer shifts for me. ;-) Or, an art gallery with bottle top/button art and a pie/cake counter!


An Art Cart! :wub:
 
Okay...here's an idea. This Fall we will all meet over at the kitty kondo and have a cooking frenzy! I can shop, eat and clean up! two thumbs up!

I am crashing this party whether you like it or not. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top