• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Lynnie

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
OMG - this will be soooooooooo much danged funn! We have to start planning the menu.

Someone needs to locate a hot dog cart. I'll bring the music! And, libation~~~~~~~
 
I love this plan!!
Mermy, thumbs up on the Prosecco!
 
thumbsup.jpg
:drink2:
 
Well, duh! Bring a tap. :wave: The f balcony misses you.

:clap:I'm there! I plan on making my annual visit by the f balcony and I will drop an f bomb, jsut so it doesn't forget about me. :biggrin:
 
I have the Mrs. Fields cc cookie reciepe, that was floating around 25 yrs ago. Once to the lips, staight to the hips.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top