• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Foreclosure Crisis Overblown?

New posts
Nope. The transition took place a couple of years ago. I?m just curious to find out who has the priority position ? the bank or the homeowners association. Maybe I?ll find out the hard way when they stop cleaning the pool. I know that in a tax deed sale both the bank and the HOA are wiped out.

I seriously doubt the banks would stop maintaining the common elements. Especially if they ever hope to recoup any of their money. It would also require them to designate a proxy and band together amongst many different banks.

I'm sure the pools will remain pristene. ;-)
 
Thanks Skunky for at least answering me. Are you talking about the street on the side where your cars are parked? or the other side of your house? (which is actually the front)

UPDATE: According to a list a guy making the rounds had in his position, four in foreclosure, one flirting with it (we suspect). 4 out of 8, or 50% in foreclosure by my LSU math.:shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top