• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Foreclosures

New posts
I was curious about the number of foreclosures the SoWal area has experienced lately. I remember a while back the blue house on 30-A in Seaside was auctioned off. Are there others and how do you get the list? Thanks to all the real estate wunderkinds...I'm trying my best to keep up with your input and even have my husband (real estate lawyer) hooked on it!
 
Last edited:
Actually, Sueshore, those are not foreclosures. In many countries (for example, Australia) properties are generally sold through auction, not the agent/offer thing we have in the US. It is thought that the auction brings a better price, and one that more closely approximates FMV. Some areas in the states are moving toward this type of sales format. The one in Seaside went in the millions, so don't get your hopes up.

See, there are benefits to travelling too much. You learn many wonderful things.
 
Sueshore said:
I was curious about the number of foreclosures the SoWal area has experienced lately. I remember a while back the blue house on 30-A in Seaside was auctioned off. Are there others and how do you get the list? Thanks to all the real estate wunderkinds...I'm trying my best to keep up with your input and even have my husband (real estate lawyer) hooked on it!

Here is your link to the latest and not necessarily "greatest" forclosures.
http://clerkofcourts.co.walton.fl.us/default.aspx?id=31
 
:biggrin:...oh, this is from back in the day when I asked "smart" questions. I had a crystal ball or something.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top