• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Forest park

New posts
So CK, you're WhosieWhatsit! I've always liked your work.
 
So CK, you're WhosieWhatsit! I've always liked your work.

Nah, I was at Redfish Creative 4 years ago (prior to my kids being born)... when Redfish closed up, Cale (the err... art director? vp? partner?) and a few others opened Whozie Whatsit and took over all the clients.

Forest Lakes was definitely a nice project at the get-go... I'm thinking it suffered because of the flippers. They jacked the lot prices up so high that I think it stalled sales and build-out until past the market peak.
 
It is starting to build out. I remember it wasn't too long ago that the one house in the North West corner was the only one in the whole thing. Seems to be quite a few under construction.
 
And the ponds are full of bream and small bass, if you can get your bait past the turtles, it makes for a good day.
 
Thanks for the website!

IMO a community loses ALOT of appeal once I start seeing the level of micromanaging/interference there will be..........and that their featured plans are so well thought out they don't have laundry facilities and guests have to go into a bedroom to use the restroom :roll:

I don't want my neighbors keeping livestock or having cars on blocks in the yard, but 22 pages of rigid rules makes me go :leaving:

Like the pool and lakes though! :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
I really like that property. Give it enough time, and it will be very nice, I think. It, like many other developments, hit just before the peak of the market, and the money dried up, so builders couldn't afford to build. I don't know for sure, but it seemed to me that every lot which came on the market, sold within a few days. I'm not sure if the developer is still holding lots.
 
I liked it too, I'm just realistic about how well I would do in a highly regulated community. :wave:

IMO they can tell me what my house should look like and where I can hang my laundry when they give me construction $ and do the first load. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top