• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Forms of Payment

New posts
There are fees and problems associated with plastic when you are a business owner so I can see going cash or check only if you can. Clearly it works well for the Red Bar, we have a couple of local favorites in Ft Worth that are cash only and it works well for them, too. Hubby and I got new tile and wood floors thru most of our house last year and they would accept plastic but offered me a 5% discount if I'd go cash or check. I rather like the idea of cash or check getting a discount since it actually costs the business less to do business with me, the savings should be passed on to me!
 
Even though I live here I always assume I will be paying cash when dining out. If they take plastic great, if not, I'm prepared.
 
Add Sally's Backside to the list.
 
Sally's frontside (apologies to Sally) accepts cards- $10 minimum. Are you sure you can't use a card when patronizing her backside (again apologies)? Hahahahaha
 
Acute? C'mon.
Suck it up. Hit the ATM at Red Bar like everyone else, spend the extra $3 banking fee and have the time of your life. You're on vacation for heaven sakes! :)
 
Our situation is particularly acute, as the closest ATM of our bank is located in Jacksonville.

Have you tried the Publix ATM? It honors most networks, and they don't charge a fee, so if your bank doesn't charge a fee, you're set.

Our credit union is in Atlanta and has few ATMS, but Publix is always free for us.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top