• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found - Golden Retriever

New posts

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Anyone missing a male golden retriever? We found one that has no collar, was very hungry, and is obviously someone's pet. He knows how to do the basic commands such as "sit". Found in the Mack Bayou Road area.
 
Poor pup. :(

Any luck finding the owner yet?
 
Anyone missing a male golden retriever? We found one that has no collar, was very hungry, and is obviously someone's pet. He knows how to do the basic commands such as "sit". Found in the Mack Bayou Road area.

SGB...I saw a poster up recently with a picture of a missing golden. I cannot for the life of me remember where it was. I want to say on Bay DR., but that might not be right. I'll keep my eye out for it.
 
When I was in sowal in June there was a sign at the Seagrove Market for a missing Golden. I actually saw a small female walking across 30a near Sunset Villas. I called the number and he said she belonged to him, but he was missing her mate. This person lived on Seacrest Drive. I will look in my journal to see if I can locate his number.

You could check with the Seagrove Market , the number was posted on a sign outside. Hope he finds his family. It is kind of you to care.
 
Speaking of missing dogs- would the people whose dogs were missing and have been found/or the search called off PLEASE remove your signs from every tree, telephone pole, etc.

If somebody currently has a missing dog, why would anybody pay attention to their new signs, when your old signs are everywhere and we are tired of looking at them ?
 
Unfortunately, the dog has disappeared! He was in our back porch and fenced in yard for the night and when we got up this morning he was gone. We've looked everywhere, but somehow he managed to escape the fenced in yard. We have no idea how! Our small dog has never been able to get out.

We did feed him and our little dog will sound the alarm if he shows up again, so maybe we'll see him again. If so, I'll post again. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top