• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found Panties

New posts

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Jessifunn "claims" to have found possibily 3 pairs of panties at the Mountain Film Festival right behind her seat no less! Ms. Kitty and I saw them. Are people just freakin nuts these days. And by the way what kind of ignorants can watch films with an envirormental message and then leave loads of trash behind as well as nasty panties. I starting to give up hope on a lot of people. Your Mother's not here so clean up after yourselves people!
 
Jessifunn "claims" to have found possibily 3 pairs of panties at the Mountain Film Festival right behind her seat no less! Ms. Kitty and I saw them. Are people just freakin nuts these days. And by the way what kind of ignorants can watch films with an envirormental message and then leave loads of trash behind as well as nasty panties. I starting to give up hope on a lot of people. Your Mother's not here so clean up after yourselves people!
We were thinking the same thing, and that is why it is important to show the environmental films and blurbs. Maybe with time, it will sink in. My friend commented that she saw someone kicking their Red Stripe bottle out of the way to pick up their chairs, upon their departure.

Just as interesting, was when at the end of the last show, the MC was adding some closing remarks, pointing out that the films remind us to slow down and take in life, as everyone in front of us seemed to be rushing to pack up their crap and get the heck out of there. My friend and I sat in our seats for a good 30 minutes after the last person left. I could have stayed all night.
 
I was waiting for this. I am ashamed to be a part of the human race after what I saw last night. I picked up so much trash and threw it on the beach towel behind us. And mind you, this was someone who was three sheets to the wind! Shameful people...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top