• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found Ring

New posts

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
FOUND RING
During the MDA Boot Drive a ring was found in the Boot. If you want it back and can describe it please PM me. The Boot Drive was held at the Publix on Hwy 98 in Santa Rosa Beach on 7/13.
Thanks
Bob Wells
Vice President
South Walton Professional Firefighters
 
I lost a men’s wedding band, engraved “forever” inside. I hope that the one you found.
912-224-2328
 
I have lost this past week - Sunday an air loom ladies ring. white gold [silver] and very important to the family.
I will pay a reward for this ring and I have a picture of the ring. a center diam. with lots of small ones around it.
old....
850-399-0444
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top