• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found Sunglasses

New posts
I lost my black oakleys. They have an O that is removable on each side. Here is a pic...



image-11254985.jpg

Thx!
 
I lost a pair of inexpensive sunglasses near One Seagrove a few weeks ago when I was hit from behind by a bigger than expected wave (flags went to red the next day). We joked that someone would probably find them someday, but that they were lost to me forever. I'm sure dozens of beach goers lose their glasses to Mother Ocean every day! Hope your make their way back to their owner!
 
Sorry for the delay; I (sadly) had to travel back home yesterday and just now saw these.

Geo - no Oakleys in what we found.

Luvthebeach - we were within a mile of 1 Seagrove and 3 of these were black, inexpensive retail brands (1 doesn't even show a name brand anywhere). Did yours have a brand name or perhaps a unique design "pattern"?

Based on other debris we found including many beer cans, we think an inflatable "party barge" got flipped over somewhere, maybe as far as Cozumel or Key West based on all of the seaweed wrapped around some of the items.
 
Everytime, it's really nice that you are trying to track down someone who has lost his/her sunglasses. They're expensive, especially if they're prescription.
 
Can anybody help me find the large bag of $100 bills I left somewhere between Grayton and Seagrove. Big duffle bag. Blue. Text me. Ciao.
 
I was playing in one of the haystacks and lost my favorite needle. If you have seen it, please let me know.
 
Sorry for the delay; I (sadly) had to travel back home yesterday and just now saw these. Geo - no Oakleys in what we found. Luvthebeach - we were within a mile of 1 Seagrove and 3 of these were black, inexpensive retail brands (1 doesn't even show a name brand anywhere). Did yours have a brand name or perhaps a unique design "pattern"? Based on other debris we found including many beer cans, we think an inflatable "party barge" got flipped over somewhere, maybe as far as Cozumel or Key West based on all of the seaweed wrapped around some of the items.

The pair that I lost in the water luckily was inexpensive, no name brand. But because they were inexpensive I'm not worried about it, but it is fun to think that they may have finally washed up lol. It is very nice of you to try to find the owners, it's good to know that none of them seem to be very expensive!

Hope you had s wonderful visit! We always do!!
 
There is ONE nice pair, not prescription but as much or more than prescription, but no one has described them! The others each probably sold for $10-$30 new. The nicest sunglasses I've ever owned are my $80 Nike Tailwind running sunglasses that I bought at Costco for $38, and one of the nose pads just came off.

But yes, just trying to help AND see if they may have been part of some epic party barge capsize!
 
I lost a pair of dark brown ray ban's the day before Father's Day. I got hit by a wave and off they went.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top