• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

FPRA_The Beach

New posts
Need to clarify. It is the Walton TDC or Walton Chamber's involvement with "The Beach" group that I was refering to when stating control and leadership was needed. This is especially important when there may be long term costs involved. I agree, it is a service that the FPRA is hosting this topic. Don't know if they will get real feedback at meeting though. That said, I think Tiffany is doing a great job. It is wonderful she is so active in community. Comments are not directed to her. Community involvement in a number of groups is helpful for county and other government employees.
 
Need to clarify. It is the Walton TDC or Walton Chamber's involvement with "The Beach" group that I was refering to when stating control and leadership was needed. This is especially important when there may be long term costs involved. I agree, it is a service that the FPRA is hosting this topic. Don't know if they will get real feedback at meeting though. That said, I think Tiffany is doing a great job. It is wonderful she is so active in community. Comments are not directed to her. Community involvement in a number of groups is helpful for county and other government employees.

I couldn't agree more with all points made in this post. On Tiffany in particular, I have had the distinct pleasure of working with her on a variety of things over the years and cannot express how much of an asset she is to not only the County and TDC but also the community. I am a big fan of hers and why I jumped to "defend" her as quick as I did.

Thanks DL, I know she would appreciate your kind words as well and don't forget she is the point person on all art, culture, nature-based items for the TDC if you ever have any questions!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top