1 mile west of sandestin. 3 lots on the beach, 3 first row. I understand the concern another poster said about the economics but look at the success of Disney, Marriott and RCI projects. I feel that baby boomers won't be like their folks who have a retirement home or spend half time in two locations. I feel that we will have one or two primary homes and one or two vacation spots that we go to every year.
This concept is still pretty new though. Only some realtor web sites even list them. Because of so many great seasons, Destin is a perfect market for it. Heck, I know a friend who did great selling 1/4 shares in northern MN.
Yes, there is a lot of inventory and for the next two years, that'll be a problem. Whether the units become single family or fractionals.) I just feel that people want to own real estate. This may be irrational but I really see this as a wave of the future. 4-6 weeks at the beach is more than most people could dream of.