• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Framing

New posts

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
I am in need of quite a lot of frame work...for photographs, artwork, etc. Anyone have a favorite place that does good work and is somewhat reasonable? Thanks!
 
My sister-in-law works at Michael's in Destin in the framing department; that's where I take everything. She does great work... Don't know about anyplace else local/closer to 30A.

If you go to Michael's, ask for Carol. :D
 
thanks, I will check them out.
 
We had some really good work done a fea years ago by someone in the Daugettes (what lots of folks call Pt. Washington -- off Bay Drive). I want to say the name of the biz was Atelier or something, if I can find it in my records I will post for you. Anyway, these were tricky antique and vintage 3-D items that they mounted and framed beautifully.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top