• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Franchises and Chains

New posts
lurker1 said:
SJ,
Based on that guy's signs in front of his restaurant, I would guess that he didn't bother to see if his new drive-thru window met zoning regs either.

Maybe not, but who is stopping him? Probably the same people who are allowing the permanent seawalls to be built up and down the beach. I guess those are also the same people who allowed the dumping of the orange dirt at Blue Mtn Beach. Maybe they are the ones in charge of spraying poison all over our beaches to try and kill a few flies in the off season. Okay, maybe they aren't the ones spraying that poison.:idontno:

Hello, Code Enforcement? I would like to report ....

By the way, I have not checked to see if there is an ordinance against drive-thru-s on 30-A, but if there is, how do the banks get away with it?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top