• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Free Fried Shrimp

New posts
maybe I can sneak this little tiny post in without DD seeing it since we are diet partners.

whisper voice: okay, the sample of the big fried shrimp was really delicious! the french fries are really good! and the homemade chocolate ice cream is a real treat!

the burger is much like a meatloaf sandwich. quite tasty!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
 
:wave:
 
DD, my advice is to change your "partnership" to a competition with a prize. I'm thinking you've got a head start. :lol:
 
DD, my advice is to change your "partnership" to a competition with a prize. I'm thinking you've got a head start. :lol:

:floor:No kiddin!
What about it Tootsie?
 
I am in love with food. all kinds.

what kind of prize are we talking? shall we take it to the lounge?

Not sure about the prize. Probably.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top