Sophiasnana
Beach Comber
If you are selling kitchen backsplashs, why don't you just come out and say it instead of trying (not to successfully) to lead people into your sales pitch?!![]()
I am sorry that you found my questions to be a sales pitch. What I am doing here is trying to fill people out as to whether or not they just enjoy running a wet saw?
Basically why did they install their own kitchen backsplash? Money, they enjoyed running a wet saw, they just wanted to do their own, and they like the possibility of cutting their fingers off? They just like breathing up ceramic clay? They are not in a high-rise and if they are the neighbors or vacationers don?t mind listening to the wet saw? Do you get it now?
It's a shame that this forum is so
Now I asked the above questions because they were directed to me and since I am not the customer and I already know the answers to those questions from my customers. I thought I would ask the people on this forum along with several other forums what their answers were to those questions.
No one answered the questions completely but someone did advertise a wet saw and the name of some other lady to install a kitchen backsplash and you are pissed at me! I am pretty direct at what I want and this was not a sales pitch which explains why it wasn't a very good one as you put it. Now I do have one in a different post maybe you should look at that and that way you can see the difference.