• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

free male stripper......

New posts
Allifunn said:
Hi girl...:wub: wish you were here!


We all wish we were in SoWal. :( If I were there, I'd be at Pandora's under the thatched roof with a drink in my hand and music in my ears. But hey, hangin' with the gulls isn't so bad...I love slumber parties...always the last one to fall asleep and it's usually in the middle of a sentence...:oops:
 
Mermaid said:
We all wish we were in SoWal. :( If I were there, I'd be at Pandora's under the thatched roof with a drink in my hand and music in my ears. But hey, hangin' with the gulls isn't so bad...I love slumber parties...always the last one to fall asleep and it's usually in the middle of a sentence...:oops:

then you might win the prize!
 
Mermaid said:
We all wish we were in SoWal. :( If I were there, I'd be at Pandora's under the thatched roof with a drink in my hand and music in my ears. But hey, hangin' with the gulls isn't so bad...I love slumber parties...always the last one to fall asleep and it's usually in the middle of a sentence...:oops:
I SO HEART YOU MERMY!!!:wub:
 
My nephew plays with a video game character like that called Mighty Guy.
:lolabove: :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top