• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Freeport Emergency??

New posts
carl cotton is fine I live in mass. and i am his and the late Marti Cotton's grandson.My "paw paw", as we call him. is happily in semi retirement,fishing a little more than working.Best boiled peanuts in the world. I really enjoy spending time down at black creek with my relatives and cant wait to go back down to freeport and slow down and enjoy life.

It's always nice to hear a good ending to a story. :wub:
 
To all newbies or lurkers, on the SOWAL BOARD! This does not represent, all of us!:pissed:How very, sad!
the old coot deserved it...he tried to take the last crate of tomatoes from me....i had to let him have it...:twisted:
 
To all newbies or lurkers, on the SOWAL BOARD! This does not represent, all of us!:pissed:How very, sad!

Diane, of course Hop was kidding- many of us had been getting tomatoes from Mr. Cotton for awhile, and had been discussing tomatoes. You weren't in on the original conversation, which covered several threads during this time. We are all delighted to hear about Mr. Cotton's recovery, Hop too I am sure. Don't jump to conclusions when you are "late to the party" so to speak.
 
Diane, of course Hop was kidding- many of us had been getting tomatoes from Mr. Cotton for awhile, and had been discussing tomatoes. You weren't in on the original conversation, which covered several threads during this time. We are all delighted to hear about Mr. Cotton's recovery, Hop too I am sure. Don't jump to conclusions when you are "late to the party" so to speak.
To try and straighten this thread, Mr Cotton was not involved in that incident. The Sheriff's Dept just found blood at Mr Cotton's stand, and without knowledge of what happened, we were concerned that it might be Mr Cotton, who had been found beaten.
 
Not everyone stays on top, of all threads. My comment was re: a new viewer/member, or those that haven't been necessarily following, this thread. I would imagine that there are others like myself, that felt the comment was a little distasteful, to say the least!:idontno: I am glad to hear that you felt the comment, wasn't serious. That would be a pretty cold, individual!:( Like you, this is just my opinion and I'm entitled.:biggrin:
Diane, of course Hop was kidding- many of us had been getting tomatoes from Mr. Cotton for awhile, and had been discussing tomatoes. You weren't in on the original conversation, which covered several threads during this time. We are all delighted to hear about Mr. Cotton's recovery, Hop too I am sure. Don't jump to conclusions when you are "late to the party" so to speak.
 
Not everyone stays on top, of all threads. My comment was re: a new viewer/member, or those that haven't been necessarily following, this thread. I would imagine that there are others like myself, that felt the comment was a little distasteful, to say the least!:idontno: I am glad to hear that you felt the comment, wasn't serious. That would be a pretty cold, individual!:( Like you, this is just my opinion and I'm entitled.:biggrin:

Diane4145, I to was taken back by the post, But figured since none of the Posting Gods jumped it I decided to let it pass. I as you, do not have the time to read so many post, I have noticed that there are a few that could more than likely bring you up to speed on any subject matter on this Board. I am not bashing anyone here, just seems like a simple "Its ALL Good the thread has had some humor in it in the past, Get a chance and are still interested in this thread you might find where so and so might feel safe to say that" ;-)

But than I am just a simple nobody that has opinions and some like ummm and some don't. :idontno:

I hope your Holidays are Wonderful for you and your family, Gods Blessings on you and yours.:D
 
n/m....
 
Last edited:
What's a boiled peanut? :idontno: why boil them?
this is so funny to me. My hubby is from NYC and we had this discussion regarding "grits". "what is a grit and why do I have to eat more than one:floor:?"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top