• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Freeport Pet Clinic

New posts

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
Dr. Baxter took great care of my cat. She had a tumor removed from her mouth yesterday and is doing great. I'm so grateful.

Namaste. :clap:
 
Dr. Barr at Freeport Pet Clinic has pulled my friend's three Dachshunds through two rounds of snakebite and one instance of one of them losing, and with treatment, regaining the use of her back legs. He's excellent.

My menagerie still goes to Barry Veterinary - tradition at this point - but if we had to change, Freeport is where we would go.
 
Both Drs. Barr and Baxter are excellent vets. Dr. Barr treated our boxer for several years. They both were so concerned and caring with him during his last illness; we ultimately lost him to the tainted pet food nearly a year ago. When we do decide to get another pup, we will certainly use them for veterinary care. Very competent and compassionate.
 
Both Drs. Barr and Baxter are excellent vets. Dr. Barr treated our boxer for several years. They both were so concerned and caring with him during his last illness; we ultimately lost him to the tainted pet food nearly a year ago. When we do decide to get another pup, we will certainly use them for veterinary care. Very competent and compassionate.

OMG Chrisv, I'm so sorry to hear that. Bless you and yours:wub:
 
I have been with Dr. Barr and the Freeport Pet Clinic for almost ten years now and my brood (five dogs and a cat) and I are so very happy with them. They have seen my rough and tumble group through so much. Janet is courteous and efficient and always so pleasant to deal with. I recommend Freeport Pet Clinic to anyone who asks "Do you know of a good veterinarian?" Thanks for all the great things you do, I am glad you are here.
 
I've heard grayt things about the Freeport Vet Clinic! Like SN, It's been a tradition to go to Dr. Barry. However....I ran over one of my husbands dogs at his farm in Gadsden, took him to the local "horse doc". The dog spent 9 days at the vet office and the bill was ...get ready........$275. Oh...and Harold Darrell is fine...good as new. He was run over by a Hummer...literally. Amazed at the dog, the vet and the bill!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top