• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

French Lessons & Tutoring

New posts

Jupe18

Beach Comber
French lessons and tutoring available for your child. I have worked as a French Teacher in Okaloosa County for the last 4 years teaching elementary and middle school students. $35.00 per hour. Multiple child discounts are available.
 
Jupe18,

I've replied to your craigslist post, your post here and sent a private email, all with no response. I'm at a loss as to why your advertising a service and fail to answer any inquiries. i can assure you i'm a local resident only interested in learning to speak french. What must I do to generate a response?

Joby
682 556 9123
jmsoileau@gmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top