• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Freon Cost in Area

New posts

deasnealy

Beach Lover
I was wondering if anyone can let me know the going rate charged per pound of Freon both R22 and 410a I was charged $25 per pound for 410 and told $50 per pound for R22. It seems really high as I can purchase 25 pounds of 410 on Amazon for $100

Thanks for input. Thinking i should keep some in the garage the next time I get service call and give it to the tech!

Also, who do you recommend for honest AC repair and install.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top