• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fried Crab claws/Smoked Fish spread

New posts

montgomery30

Beach Lover
We are coming down next weekend and my 6 year old loves fried crab claws and I was wondering where the best place to get them. Also I love Smoked Fish Spread, where is the best to get this?? Thanks. Can not wait to come down there!! Hope the weather is nice!!
 
We are coming down next weekend and my 6 year old loves fried crab claws and I was wondering where the best place to get them. Also I love Smoked Fish Spread, where is the best to get this?? Thanks. Can not wait to come down there!! Hope the weather is nice!!


We love the smoked tuna dip at Red Bar, you can get it on a salad or ask for it as the appetizer. The Spicy Noodle has excellent smoked tuna dip too.

Not sure about the fried crab claws.....anyone? :idontno:

OH and :welcome:
 
Goatfeather's has awesome smoked tuna dip and wonderful steamed shrimp. :wave:
 
Nick's on Hwy 20, AKA Nick's in the Sticks has the best fat, sweet fried crab claws . YUM!
 
Yes, Nicks for crab claws! It isn't too far. Go north on 331 and take a left on HWY 20 (west). Nicks is about 5 miles on your left. Very scenic spot and family friendly, too.
 
Yay Montgomery, AL! Woot woot. :welcome:
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I will take notes of the suggestions. We can not wait for a little mini vacation!!! 3 more days!!!!
 
I believe Goatfeathers has good crab claws as well..not as good as Nick's but good stuff.:biggrin:
 
We like the smoked tuna at Cocoons on 30A, almost right across the street from Goatfeathers.:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top