• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fried Okra

New posts
Had some fried okra with catfish fillets, and black eye peas tonight, with cornbread, yummy. :D


Where dat, gull? Here in Willieworld?

Gotta know, weekend coming!!!
 
fbb and gttbm turned me on to Mike's. I LOVED the okra there, so it looks like they will have to take me to Delta Kitchen now so we can compare!

:wub:...if you can recreate that salad and will share it with me, I might paint YOU a picture! Did you get your arugula in DFS?

Well, you will have to go on a Monday so that one of the best servers in town can wait on you, at Delta Kitchen (you'll know her when you see her ;-))

No, I didn't get the arugula in DFS, but it was grown in FL, and was damn tasty. I may be eating it for the next three meals -- yummy! but not the same as crunchy fried okra.
 
Where dat, gull? Here in Willieworld?

Gotta know, weekend coming!!!

Abbays, 2345 N Germantown Pkwy in Cordova, very good homecooking and they do carry out. :wave:

And what made you think, I did not do the cooking. :floor: Actually I did not even go get it, my sweet hubbie did. :wub:
 
Last edited:
On my way!!!


Oh, I know you can cook and do it well. I also know that a wonderful person like you will have an adoring hubby that will do anything for you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And some fried okry!!!!!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top