• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

FSBO - Gulfront on 30-A SOLD

New posts
there was a gray/blue home acrosss the street from us at Tyme after Tyme that had an estate sell, Got some great silverware, hats,shirts, blankets, treasures and treasures EVEN BOUGHT THE SAND DOLLAR DOOR KNOCKER OFF THE BACK DOOR. But that is one of the things I really love about Seagrove is the old mix of homes with new homes, hope to be able to post our views from the crowsnest tomorrow.

It looks like it has been there forever,It is to be torn down by the owner and a rebuild. I just hope it wont be a huge home that blocks the view from across the street. Such a nice location. :razz:
we had a wonderful week, even if we had to HIKE to get to the beach, locals around us were so very generous. We sorta felt like we knew them and called them alll either KURT or SMILIN JOE! :lol:
 
jennifer said:
there was a gray/blue home acrosss the street from us at Tyme after Tyme that had an estate sell, Got some great silverware, hats,shirts, blankets, treasures and treasures EVEN BOUGHT THE SAND DOLLAR DOOR KNOCKER OFF THE BACK DOOR. But that is one of the things I really love about Seagrove is the old mix of homes with new homes, hope to be able to post our views from the crowsnest tomorrow.

It looks like it has been there forever,It is to be torn down by the owner and a rebuild. I just hope it wont be a huge home that blocks the view from across the street. Such a nice location. :razz:
we had a wonderful week, even if we had to HIKE to get to the beach, locals around us were so very generous. We sorta felt like we knew them and called them alll either KURT or SMILIN JOE! :lol:

The good lookin' ones were Kurt. Right???? :idontno: :lol:
 
kurt said:
The good lookin' ones were Kurt. Right???? :idontno: :lol:
actually he always had a camera with him! :clap_1:

The 18th of July we were watching the beach crew work on moving the "sand" around. a young mother with a toddler and a stroller was bound and determined to get thru the public access area even though the bulldozers were working...and her stroller was getting deep in the soft dry sand! :blink: this work crew stopped the dozer and picked up her stroller front and helped her get to the hard sand! :oops: I was soo impressed with them helping her so nicely and they didnt even look like they wouldve rather buried her!

well its nice to stay so close to the beach from here so thanks for this opportunity KURT :clap_1:
 
Sorry I missed you Jennifer. I thought I kept hearing my name being called the last few days, and now I know why. I was busy spreading cheer elsewhere.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top