• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

FSU/Miami - Labor Day

New posts

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
OK, so I thought the powers that be at FSU decided no more big-game Labor Day openers, after we came out and laid an egg in the last few on NATIONAL TV. Not regional ABC, not Jefferson Pilot or Raycom, but ESPN PRIMETIME.

It appears I was mistaken. :roll: Welcome to Tallahassee!

At least my favorite hotel's online site hasn't been updated with gameday rates yet, and I'm in. :cool: As is my leave request for September 8.

Oh crap...I just remembered that Graham Gano graduated. Who's our kicker? :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top