• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Full-time Executive/Administrative Assistant

New posts

wcally

Beach Crab
Hello, my name is Whitley and I have recently moved to the Seaside area from Austin, TX. I am looking for a role that suits my many years of administrative skills. Most recently, I was an executive assistant to the CTO of a start-up company, but I also have interest in project management and Human Resources roles as well. Please feel free to reach out to me at whitcallo@gmail.com. Thank you!

Whitley C.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top