• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fun in the bun

New posts
You know, we tried going there twice last Spring, and the place was closed at lunchtime both trips!
 
Fun in the Bun is doing ok. Very slow right now but maybe things will pick up soon. Come by and see us. We're open for lunch M-F, 10-2. Miss Kitty, I'm sorry we were closed both times you came by in the spring. I remember closing 2 days in May before the tourists came so Greg could go to Tennessee to see god-son and I could go see my parents in Alabama but I don't remember being closed during the week other than that. We are not open on weekends because it's just the 2 of us but please give us another try! Renee
 
Fun in the Bun is doing ok. Very slow right now but maybe things will pick up soon. Come by and see us. We're open for lunch M-F, 10-2. Miss Kitty, I'm sorry we were closed both times you came by in the spring. I remember closing 2 days in May before the tourists came so Greg could go to Tennessee to see god-son and I could go see my parents in Alabama but I don't remember being closed during the week other than that. We are not open on weekends because it's just the 2 of us but please give us another try! Renee


And you are located where?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top