• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Funn for those that appreciate nature

New posts

Paige

Beach Lover
While in SoWal last week, we took a guided nature walk at Grayton State Park. I really enjoyed it. A Park Ranger was our guide and he was very knowledgable. I had a good conversation with him about the pygmy rattlers that were a discussion item on the board a month or so ago. He said that they are very aggressive and when found, one should keep a safe distance. :eek:

I reccommend this for anyone that is in to that type of thing. It lasted about 2 hours and we went 4 miles or so. He said he does longer walks if he has time and if the group is up to it.
 
Re: Fun for those that appreciate nature

Sounds like a great outing! One of those things we never think about! I'm gonna attempt to get it on the schedule for next visit. Hopefully it won't be 95 degrees! :eek: There sure were a lot ot biting creatures the last two weeks! Mosquitos, no see ums, yellow flies. Funn!!
 
This is on my agenda for next week. I'll probably have to go alone since the fam is much more into lounging. But, it's ok...it'll be funn!
 
destindreamin said:
This is on my agenda for next week. I'll probably have to go alone since the fam is much more into lounging. But, it's ok...it'll be funn!

You'll be there next week? Great! Where will you be?

Have a fantastic time and fill us in .....
beach-1.gif


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top