• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Funn in Destin

New posts

Scooter

Beach Fanatic
Going to Destin Tuesday for the week with girlfriends. Where's a funn place to party with the 40 somethings. Tired of A.J.'s, clubs in Baytowne Wharf are full of youngsters. Where does the boating crowd hand-out (besides crab island)? :clap_1:
 
Is Baytowne Warf not a little older?
I haven't been out in Destin in literally a year.
Jfunn may know.
 
go to funky blues shack in destin. The new one is opening soon in baytwowne wharf as well, and dread clampitt will be playing there on wednesdays.I think they are playing there today too. dewey destins on the pass is a great place for lunch.
 
go to funky blues shack in destin. The new one is opening soon in baytwowne wharf as well, and dread clampitt will be playing there on wednesdays.I think they are playing there today too. dewey destins on the pass is a great place for lunch.

:clap_1: :clap_1: Absolutely!
 
Thanks. Been to dewey destin. Love the food. I'll check out funky blues shack. Maybe the crowd at Baytowne Wharf will be older now that schools back in session. I was there fourth of July weekend. It was all college kids. They were funn, but I felt soooooo old. Leaving this morning.:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top