• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Furniture wanted

New posts

LowProfiling

Beach Lover
Hi ... I am looking for a couple of end table lamps and was hoping someone could recommend a place that sells some real modern kinda funky pieces. I am in Sandestin, but I can travel as far as Panama City. Thanks:D
 
Thanks Beachmouse... I was just at Ikea last Tuesday, but was not that far along decorating the new place.

Well I guess you just saved me the time driving all over town. :D Might as well just go to the beach then
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top